My Client are looking for a SQS / Managing QS that is extremely M&E biased to come and assist with the Commercial team for a rapidly expanding company working on Residential projects in and around London while building and maintaining a fantastic relationship with all parties involved with such projects.
This will be a freelance position for a 12 month + contract working on M&E packages ranging from £10-£35 million.
Please see the below experience and Responsibilities.
- Experience NEC option A and C contracts.
- Knowledge of construction and contract law.
- Working knowledge of materials, plant, labour and equipment based around M&E.
- Understanding of MEP technical issues.
- Review tender documentation while identifying possible commercial risk
- Stakeholder Management with all parties
- Attend contract review and work plan meetings
- Produce valuations working closely with the Project and Commercial Manager.
- Assist with Monthly Cost reports and manage financial status of the contract.
- Variations are submitted in a timely manner.
If this role sounds of interest to you or anybody you know please do not hesitate to contact me to discuss further.