I am representing a Main Contractor that have various upcoming opportunities for Permanent M&E QS's, in the West Midlands.
If you have M&E experience working on various projects within the Commercial, Residential, Healthcare and Industrial sectors please contact me for a confidential conversation to discuss my requirements further.
Specific M&E experience in the above sectors is a must.
Please see the below responsibilities for the right candidate.
- Set up project controls to monitor the commercial aspects of the project.
- Report weekly on the commercial aspects of each project, highlighting any commercial risks to the program as appropriate.
- Identify commercial risks and implement strategies to mitigate those risks.
- Manage all aspects of the contractual and financial side of major shell & core M&E construction projects.
- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project.
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation.
- Track changes to M&E Packages and adjust budget projections accordingly.
- Measure and value the work delivered and make applications for payment.
- Liaise with the client and project managers to maintain commercial controls of each project.
- Select and/or source construction materials in partnership with the procurement team.
If this project is of interest to you or anybody you know please contact me to discuss further.