Our client is a leading M&E Fit Out Specialist firm with a solid footprint within the Data Centre Market.
Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a M&E Manager for a contract position based in Sweden.
- Managing a trades team daily
- Working closely with other supervisors/managers in the business to ensure jobs are completed on time
- Communicate job specifications, project length and other requirements for each new job
- Manage the project from start to finish for the 3rd phase
- Quality check the product at each stage
- Monitor performance/output of each team member and provide extra assistance with training/support as needed
- Work closely with the Senior management team communicating anything that could cause the project to be over budget, over time etc
- Experience managing sub-contractors and comes from a contract background.
- Demonstrate extensive experience within the trades industry
- Data centre fit out experience or something similar
- Be a confident communicator
- Be able to motivate others daily
- Be pro-active in identifying any issues that may occur
- Be a problem solver and be able to work well under pressure
- Preferable overseas working experience
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!