We are currently recruiting for a Light Current Engineer Project Engineer to support lead Project Engineer on Wind Farm Project.
Contract: 12 months based in Manchester offices, travelling will be required
Scope of Role
- Delivery of the following light current work package
- SCADA Wind Farm Power Controller
- Coordination and interfaces management of Client Provided items (typically but not limited too):
- Cable Temperature Monitoring
- Tetra, WiMAX, VHF & VTMS Integration to the offshore CCTV
- DMZ Network
- Control Building CCTV System
- Control & Protection Cubicle Manufacturing
- SCADA & Protection Hardware
- IEC61508 SIL
- Provide assistance to SCADA & Telecom’s, Metering, LVAC & LVDC deliverables as and when required for both Onshore Substation.
- Provide Project Engineering support to the Onshore & Offshore Installation & Commissioning teams as and when required.
- Responsible for the effective delivery of the integrated technical solution in compliance with the contract and customer requirements and within schedule & budget.
- Project report, costs to complete, programme & risks to be updated monthly for discussion with the Light Current Package Manager.
- Monitoring of the light current CDL & plan of works to be incorporated into the main plan.
- Monthly update of the CDL & Programme.
- Production of a monthly cost to complete forecast to the Light Current Package Manager
- Timely notification (within 5-days) of variations to the Light Current Package Manager including full technical & cost implications within 20 days of notification.
- Monthly review of the current risks with the Light Current Package Manager.
- Production of procurement schedule (to be incorporated in overall schedule managed by Procurement Executive & monthly update.
- Attendance at internal design/progress reviews & Client design/progress reviews as & when required.
- Management of the delivery of detail design incl. raising & responding to TQ’s as & when required and obtaining design approval from relevant Stakeholders.
- Management of manufacturing activities incl. the production of a purchasing technical specification and organising internal and Client FAT.
- Production of a purchasing specification for relevant equipment.
- Management of Interface Engineering.
- Organising any surveys required to verify the scope of work.
- Development in conjunction with the commissioning manager of the light current systems, commissioning strategy, and delivery of this strategy to meet all Contract milestones.
- Timely production of ‘as-built’ records & O+M manuals
To be considered for this role, please send in an up to date CV.