Our Client is looking for a Leakage supervisor based in Croydon; you will be working alongside the Leakage manager on Projects to be completed
Your role will include :
• Ensure health and safety is maintained
• Responsible for the supervision and day-to-day management of a team of Leakage Engineers
• Ensure that DMAs achieve their Leakage Targets
• Supply performance reports on a weekly basis
• Attend performance and target meetings with the client
• Assist other Team Leaders when required
• Complete Risk Assessment and relevant method statements when necessary
• To uphold the Company Policy with regards to Health & Safety and working conduct
• ‘Best’ observations
• Assist in operational requirements when required for job specific job activity
• General admin responsibility – Timesheets, Vehicle audits & client forms
• Deliver team-briefs and hold PowerPoint presentations.
• Liaising with the client
• other contractors as required
• RPS staff in other areas
• Operational Managers.
• should be able to demonstrate a good understanding and working knowledge of computer software packages (Microsoft office, GIS, and specific technical programs etc.)
• Demonstrable experience in similar role
• Be able to interpret and understand water network schematics and plans
• Good flexible knowledge of Water Network Hydraulics, Leakage Detection Techniques, Monitoring and reporting of Leakage Levels and other issues associated with the Clean Water Industry
• Knowledge and experience of leakage monitoring and performance
• To have the intelligence and ability to quickly learn new theories, techniques and working methods associated with duties and tasks
• The ability to follow procedures and instructions
• Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills to enable effective communication with internal and external colleagues, other technical specialists, consultants and senior internal and external managers
• Knowledge and experience of flow data capture techniques and methods
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Able to work well under pressure and to conflicting deadlines whilst maintaining attention to detail and high levels of standards
• Team player, flexible, co-operative attitude to working and giving and receiving help.
If you would like any more information Please feel free to call me or send me an e-mail.