Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Lead MEP BIM Coordinator based in London on a 6 months contract with an option to renew.
Job specification: -
The successful candidate will be providing technical assistance through the delivery of models to communicate design proposals at tender stage, working closely with the estimation and engineering departments within the business. The role will require the creation of pre-fabricated and modular MEP solutions that can be carried forward into production on successful bidding of tenders.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in MEP Coordination
• Minimum of 3 years Revit MEP Coordination
• Experience using Fabrication MEP/CADDuct
• Building Services Installation methodology, systems and techniques
• 3D modelling of MEP services for tender proposals
• 3D modelling of pre-fabricated and modular solutions
• Extraction of quantities and validation of Tender Models
• Develop Revit MEP content Libraries / Families
• Develop Revit MEP Standards & Processes
• Develop Revit MEP Templates
• Help take the company forward with BIM by identifying trends and business opportunities relating to BIM and make recommendation regarding BIM software.
• Keep up to date on best practices for use of BIM and Revit MEP.
• Stay informed on other BIM related software and how they work with Revit.
• Play a role in the implementation and enforcement of BIM standards
• Link BIM to the project design deliverables for submittals, drawings and schedules.
• Identify trends and business opportunities relating to BIM and make recommendations regarding BIM software.
• Revit MEP
• Fabrication MEP/CADDuct
• Navisworks Manage
• Clash Detection
• Animation, sequencing and walkthroughs
• Effective communication skills
• Accurate administration and record keeping skills
• Good attention to detail, Observant, well organised (Accurate technical administration and record keeping skills)
• Requires minimal supervision and can think independently and analyse situations easily
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!