Electrical Engineering, Power Systems, HV, LV, Switchgear, generators, UPS systems, Transformers, Earthing systems, protection, Design, Installation, Substation, DNO, Rail
- Electrical design of all aspects of electrical distribution, including HV & LV switchgear, generators, UPS systems, transformers, earthing system and protection systems
- Verify electrical designs carried out by external suppliers.
- Liaise with bid technical manger to provide technical and project cost contributions for the preparation of commercial bids.
- Prepare electrical design specification for Switchgear, Transformer, Power distribution network, variable frequency drives and motors.
- Traction Substation HV Electrical designs for Network Rail
- Carry out feasibility studies and produce solution recommendation reports to resolve complex engineering problems for clients
- Carry out power system studies such as load flow, fault analysis, protection coordination and harmonic analysis.
- Supervising junior members of project team and subordinates on technical issues and help them resolve complex technical and implementation problems/issues. This could involve working with up to 6 engineers at a time.
- Reviewing the design work produced by junior and peer members of the project team.
- Providing mentorship assistance to graduate engineers whom are progressing registration for C.Eng with IET
LUL, Network Rail, DNO, UKPN, WPD
Substation design, installations, upgrades
If you are interested, skilled, or pass the JD onto someone who will be, my contact details are 0121 667 8637, 07739 756 477 email@example.com