ROLE: A growing subcontractor of ours is looking for a lead design engineer to look after one or more of their projects across either rail, utilities and oil & gas.
- You will provide the client and project manager with a single point of contact and take responsibility for any aspect associated with the system design of your allocated projects.
- You will mentor a team of design engineers providing technical guidance as required and handle all management processes and procedures.
- Be able to review system drawings and documentation to ensure safety, suitability and sustainability of designs.
- Deal confidently with stakeholders of all levels.
- Pay great attention to detail, Understand the importance of confidentially.
- At least 2 years technical design experience (within rail, oil & gas or utilities)
- You will have design and configuration knowledge of CIS & PA systems ( Rail) and / or Telecoms & Security Systems (Oil & Gas, Utilities).
- Relevant certificates / degree.