Introduction (Client) A growing subcontractor is seeking for an experienced Telecoms Lead Bid Engineer to help continue with success and growth of the business.
Salary: £45k (PERMANENT)
Location: West Midlands but may require short overseas visits.
The successful candidate should have the following experience; -
Skills and Experience; -
- Detailed technical design knowledge of sub-systems within the Oil & Gas or Security Industry.
- Competent using Microsoft Office Tools (Inc. Excel).
- Experience in training and mentoring is also extremely beneficial.
- Knowledge of at least one of the following systems: CCTV, PAGA, Access Control, Telephony/PABX, Radio, Microwave, Meteorological, LAN's WAN's, Entertainment or cabling. (Experience of multiple systems would be a real advantage & highly desirable.)
Job Responsibilities; -
- Your role will be to provide pre-sales bid support, compile systems that meet the client requirement and manage the integration of individual sub-systems during the sales stage of a project.
- You’ll also be the primary contact for both the customer and Bid Manager and have responsibility for the technical design of bids under their control.
- Excellent communication and customer interaction skills.
Main responsibilities: -
- Responsibilities include the pricing of infrastructure using external & internal costs and compiling these within a priced proposal ready for technical & commercial sign-off.
- Ability to author technical documents and be able to assess customer specifications.
- Confident in meeting and presenting to customers.
- Creative problem solver who is confident under pressure and able to operate effectively in challenging environments.
Please contact me on 0121 667 8638/ 0786 092 1198 for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.