Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Junior Revit Engineer based in Wokingham for a Permanent role.
Job specification: -
- Support our in-house engineering team to coordinate and convey their design to our clients
- Support our in house projects team to produce construction workbooks
- Produce 3D Revit models – concept level we produce Revit architecture and MEP models. After that, MEP models only currently. Models may be developed from concept level to record.
- From our Revit models - produce sheets; all BSRIA design levels – masterplan to ‘as built’ drawings.
- Edit electrical and mechanical schematics produced in CAD
- From our Revit models, using Lumion, produce 3D video and still renders
- Using a 3D digital scanner, scan sites and use the digital point clouds to produce Revit models.
The majority of our work at the moment is master planning site for new data centres. This is dynamic work that involves a lot of, change, problem solving, tight deadlines and render production. This work tends to appeal to those with an architectural background, but the right candidate will also be inspired to develop MEP design and drafting skills.
- Live within 40min commute of our Wokingham Office
- Have 1-2 years’ experience of draughting architectural or MEP designs, or a degree (or equivalent qualification) in architecture, engineering or similar.
- Proficient in 2D AutoCAD
- Be committed to expanding their skill set. As well as formal training Junior Engineers are expected to develop their skill set according to the requirements of each project.
- Be someone who can be trusted to work independently and remain focused.
Additional skills that will be beneficial (not required). Proficient in:
- Revit architecture
- Revit MEP
- 3DS Max
- Leica digital scanner
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!