Our Client is a leading construction consultancy offering a range of cost management, project management, due diligence and advisory services to clients in a huge variety of sectors. They are working on prestige projects around the country, and are renowned for the highest standards, biggest ideas and meticulous attention to detail
If you are chosen for this role, you'll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people they have on their team and deliver the very highest standards on some of the most exciting construction projects around.
Our client is looking for a Junior Quantity Surveyor to join the team. Ideally you will possess the following traits but is not restricted to:
- Relevant third level qualification within quantity surveying / construction economics
- 0-3 years' experience
- Ideally within a consultancy or developer role but others will be considered
- High level of reporting skills
- Shrewd precise eye for detail
- Excellent experience dealing with sub-contractors and client negotiations
- Experience with residential, commercial and retail projects
- Motivated individual who will go the extra mile
- An ambitious individual who is looking to develop within their career
What our client can offer you
- Best tech – ensuring you have all the tools you need
- Training – Industrial led teaching all year round
- Health and fitness – free gym membership, healthy snack and wellbeing
- Recognition - from awards programmes and celebratory champagne to all company away days
- Competitive salary.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!