Rubicon Consulting has an opportunity for a Planner to work on multiple projects from across the globe.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established sector that is currently experiencing an exciting and sustained period of growth.
The existing team have a proven track record of successfully delivering a wide variety of projects to the highest quality.
his is for a high profile projects in excess of £250 million
Our client is looking for an all round planner, Primavera P6, project controls exp too ( with Cost loading, resource costing exp, strong reporting techniques etc)
The chosen candidate would report to a Project Director and be responsible for:
▪ Developing baseline programs, monitoring and updating progress, progress reporting, plus reviewing programs in existence
▪ Demonstrable experience of identifying and assessing delay
▪ Demonstrable ability of creating master and implementing programs which incorporate the planning requirements of the contract
▪ Candidate will be working closely with the commercial and production teams to ensure the programme is delivered on time and on budget.
▪ They must have a pro-active approach and the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external teams.
▪ We are looking for a driven and highly motivated individual.
▪ They must have an appreciation for new build projects valued at over £80m within a main contracting construction environment.
▪ Experience working with Asta Power Project software is ideal although not essential.
▪ The client offers a very positive working environment and excellent career progression opportunities.
▪ If you meet the above requirements and are interested in the role please forward your CV to our dedicated recruitment team.