We currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Junior Consultant working for one of the biggest names within the industry.
We are looking for a Junior Consultant to join a large company that has a vast design and management experience.
For this role you will be working with our clients to help develop a complex integrated design programmes and performance reports. Also as a junior consultant it will also be a great opportunity to be able to learn industry experts within the project management fields.
Another part of your job role will include the following
• Plan work schedules for construction design projects based on the discussion with engineers ect
• Cooperate directly with the client design team / client and client PM team on either a daily or weekly basis
• Plan meetings for design for design construction projects
• Contribute to the management of the client design team on a daily basis this includes Structural, MEPS, Facade and interior designers. Following on from this you will also manage the approval process between the design and client.
• Co-ordinate and collate modular designs submissions for the review and approval
• Manage RFI submissions / change orders from modular team and client or the design team
• Manage and Resolve changes among the modular design team
• Liaise with the modular manufacturer’s factory and bespoke project requirements
• Be involved within the modular design coordination
• Identifying the design process issues and creating plans to resolve these
o Masters Degree in Engineering or Construction management or have a construction related design subject
o Have some experience within the construction industry in particular some involving modular design , engineering and construction techniques
Should you be interested in more details, please feel free to call me or send me an e-mail.