Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a IT Security Engineer based in Rugby on a contract basis
Job specification: -
• Work on highly complex projects that require in-depth domain knowledge in multiple Security/IT areas.
• Maintain understanding of client policy as well as current national government, industry and general system and security engineering standards and good practice guides.
• Collaborate with cross business and corporate teams to drive continuous improvement.
• Establish and maintain relationships with stakeholders including regional CIOs, Risk and Security Managers and other global IT security and compliance leaders.
Qualifications/ Eligibility: -
- MUST be UK National
- MUST have Valid SC Clearance
- No PSC’s – Umbrella companies ONLY
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience in IT Systems and Security Engineering
- Experience in delivering large-scale projects
- A very high standard of producing and reviewing documentation within a regulated and quality-controlled environment including test procedures, work instructions and training material for other IT/IS staff and end users.
- Familiar with Wintel, Citrix, MS Azure, Cisco
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!