Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for an IT Helpdesk Support – various levels based in and around London on a 3 months contract.
- Experience Helpdesk support on 1st/2nd /3rd line.
- Working on various projects from Document imaging to new desktop set ups.
- Fixing any faults on laptops & Desktops
- Provide basic support and troubleshooting, such as password resets, printer configurations, break/fix instructions, ticket routing and escalation
- Manage technical issues, solutions and sales opportunity progress by creating cases within the company helpdesk system
- Manage case escalation to maintain forward movement on customer issues
- Solid & experienced Windows 10 image build experience onto mini desktop devices and laptops.
- Must operate with integrity re current health conditions or close partners / family.
- Capabilities focused on image builds
- Must also be physically competent as in-between image tasks will be physical distribution of normal items associated with image builds
- Must be registered to work in the UK.
- No criminal records.
- Positive work ethic
- Listen effectively and show patience while working with customers
- Learn new technologies quickly
- Work independently under minimal supervision
- Take effective notes
- Multitask effectively and work under pressure
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!