Isolation Mechanical Engineer – Teesside – 6 Months Contract
Our client is a leading Engineering company and is looking for an experienced and fully qualified Isolation Mechanical Engineer for a Biomass Power Plant.
- Understand the legal issues associated with performing mechanical isolations
- Identify the dangers of moving machinery ( mechanical and stored energy etc)
- Will need to be competent at switching off, isolating and locking off (Lock out and tagout)
- Be able to produce a written SOP (Safe Operating Procedure)
- Demonstrate an ability to apply best practice / company-specific procedures
- Minimum of 4 years mechanical apprenticeship
If you are interested or know anyone who is, please get in touch with me on 0121 667 8637 or email me.