Our client is renowned for their MEP engineering service.
Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for an IES Modeller for a contract position based in South West England on a 6-month contract.
- Primarily to undertake modelling work in IES to attain compliance with; Part L, TM59, TM52 and BREEAM.
- Thermal Bridging Measurements for SAP.
- Working as a member of the Sustainability Team to deliver planning submissions, design work for compliance and to assist with ventilation design.
• Working with the team and engineers to gain a comprehensive brief in order to undertake modelling work.
• Ensuring work is delivered to client’s quality standards.
• Working with the team to provide design solutions to suite the client and project teams requirements.
• Working as part of the Sustainability team and taking direction in order to deliver projects.
• Undertaking geometry and system inputs for a range of developments in order to generate IES models
• Assessing compliance against Part L of the Building Regulations, TM52 and TM59 Overheating criteria.
• Following the clear procedures and guidelines in order to generate the models and supporting documentation.
• Undertaking work on IES, SAP, Sefaira, Microsoft Office and other approved software.
• An understanding/ keen interest in key discipline e.g. Sustainability.
• Ability to work under own initiative with good organisational and planning skills.
• Professional, personable and competent manner.
• Ability to work as part of a team and a willingness to learn in a team-based environment.
• Ability to develop effective relationships with good interpersonal skills.
• Good written and spoken English skills.
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!