We currently have an exciting new opportunity for a IBM BPM Developer working in Finland or Sweeden.
DURATION: 12 months to 2 years
• Minimum IT experience of 8 years.
DOMAIN / TECHNICAL
• Good understanding of software development life cycle and Agile/Iterative methodology.
• Prior experience in offshore-onshore development/maintenance projects
• Ability to perform technical analysis, design and identify impacts (functional/technical)
• Technical competency in the following:
- Platforms – Lombardi Teamworks, IBM BPM
- Experience: 6 to 8 years of experience preferable including EAI , SOA and BPM. At least 2 years experience in BPM and involved in End to End BPM implementations
- At least one end to end implementation project in the products mentioned above.
- Good knowledge in BPM implementation approach, architecture, SOA , process design
- Experience in gathering BPM requirements and prepare Process Design frame work
- Experience in migration of lower version to higher version of IBM BPM
• Inclination to understand and learn application/business functionality
• Good communicator, fast learner & a team player
• Attention to detail, disciplined and reliable
• High motivation and confidence levels
Should you be interested in more details, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your CV.