HVDC Project Manager
This is an existing position to join one of the world’s leading engineering firms working on some of the UK's latest technology - HVDC.
Accountability for delivery of the HVDC project scope (predominantly control system and equipment supply) within the overall project, coordinating and directing the project team members and liaising with the lead project director team.
1. Operational management of the project in order to meet all contractual commitments
2. Required Cost, Quality and Delivery performance for the project scope
3. Empowered to make decisions for the benefit of the Project
4. Stakeholder identification, management and communication
5. Assignment and management of project resources in line with budget
6. Acts as day to day contact point with Customer in co-ordination with the Project Director
7. Co-ordinate the various project submissions and delivery to the customer (internal units or external client)
8. Participate to the commercial discussions with Customer in coordination with the Project Director
9. Prepare the project reporting to the customer in coordination with the Project Director
10. Leads the Project team and ensures Project co-ordination
11. Manages the Risks and Opportunities assessment, proposes and follows action plans
12. Organizes and manages the Project Master Time Schedule
13. Ensures all project requirements and/or objectives are documented and managed
14. Prepares and leads the monthly HVDC project review
15. Reports into the monthly consolidated HVDC project review
Please get in touch asap to be considered.
I’m free for a call on 0121 667 8637 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org