Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a HSEQ Manager based in York on a Permanent Basis.
Our client is a civil contractor working on various sites including roads / sewers.
The successful candidate should have experience in the above to be considered.
Job specification: -
- Monitor & review HSEQ performances against set standards and targets.
- Reporting to the Company Directors
- Functionally manage the HSEQ team.
- Identify, manage and implement HSEQ improvements.
- Attend relevant meetings.
- Focus on eliminating critical risks.
- Sourcing and procurement of equipment and training for the company on given requirements, i.e. training, PPE, equipment.
- HSE (MIOSH), Quality Diploma (CQP MCQI) is ideal.
- 5 years’ experience in civils.
- 5 years’ experience in a senior advisor role.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!