I am working with a huge M&E subcontractor who is currently looking for a HSEQ Manager to join their office on a permanent basis to help support their HSEQ team.
- Manage and sustain H&S and quality processes.
- Functionally manage the HSEQ team
- Manage and effectively roll out agreed objectives
- Visit & support higher risk projects.
- Management of harmonised processes and external certifications
- Monitor HSEQ standards, through an effective governance process
- Identify, manage and implement HSEQ improvements
- Attend relevant meetings, contribute experience and expertise and ensure agreed objectives are effectively rolled out in business
- Focus on eliminating critical risks
HSE Diploma required (MIOSH), Quality Diploma (CQP MCQI) is ideal
5+ years’ work experience in construction activities
10+ years’ in HSE roles, at least 2 years’ in a senior adviser role