Our client is a large civil engineering company, working on various projects for end client National Grid.
Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a HSEQ Engineer for a contract position based in Northumberland.
- Carrying out duties in accordance with the Company Management System, Policies (including Company Rules), and Statutory and Client requirements.
- Providing competent health, environmental and safety advice independent of other functions.
- Attending the monthly Health & Safety Meeting (where appropriate) and proving input to discussion / site feedback.
- Regular engagement in effective safety discussions in the working area with the workforce and capturing a selection of these via the Safety Walkabouts / Don’t walk byes
- Assisting to develop Toolbox Talks and other communication material including Alerts and Bulletins.
- Monitoring the completion and upload of Safety KPIs on a monthly basis.
- Assisting the site team to investigate Incidents and Near Misses on allocated sites.
- Development and regular review of the project Construction Phase Plan and appended documents to a current status.
- Reviewing a selection of Subcontractor summitted RAMS for adequacy/ adherence.
- Completing COSHH Assessments and Lift Plans, (where qualified).
- The provision of health, safety and environmental training where qualified.
- NEBOSH Construction / General or similar
- Membership of IOSH Tech.
- SHEA Gas ( desirable not essential)
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!