Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a HSE Advisor based in Manchester on a contract or permanent basis.
Job specification: -
- The purpose of this role is to ensure the Company’s health, safety and environmental policies, procedures and systems are followed by regular inspections and auditing.
- To be responsible for the provision and organisation of health and safety related training.
- To ensure that the Company takes all reasonable measures to provide a safe working environment for its employees, the general public, contractors and visitors.
- To provide safety advice on any new plant, machinery or system of work prior to it being brought into operation.
- Responsibility for the safety of employees, and contractors.
- Experience of H.S.E in Electrical working environment. – 132kv (advantageous)
- SSE or WPD (advantageous)
- NEBOSH National General Certificate or equivalent – (NEBOSH Construction an advantage)
- Membership of IOSH – (Not Essential)
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!