Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a HR Specialist for a contract position based in Stafford
A Human Resources (HR) Specialist is responsible for specific functions within HR that require a great level of detail orientation and a high expertise in a specific area (such as payroll, training administration, learning coordination or administration, administrative process simplification, etc.).
The day-to-day duties of the HR specialist will be determined by the specialty focus. Key responsibilities include:
- Providing support and tactical management to the particular HR specialty attached to through deep process knowledge
- Inputting and updating data into relevant data management systems
- Providing support to HR managers, managers, and employees on HR processes and systems related to the specialty that you support Keeping organization charts up to date as directed
- Supporting managers and HR managers by providing timely information concerning their employees, company policy and practices as related to specialty
- Answering HR process-related questions about specialty and acting as a specialty expert for HR specialty related questions from employees, managers, or HRMs.
- Performing assignments where trust and accuracy are required
- Composing correspondence and reports for own or manager's signature
- Maintaining filing and records management systems and other office flow procedures which may be confidential
- Associate degree in Business Administration and least 1 years of work in the HR specialty to which you are assigned or a High School Diploma or equivalent and at least 5 years of experience in the HR specialty to which you are assigned.
- Excellent PC Skills, including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated excellent communications skills in English language, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated organization skills and ability to work independently
- Demonstrated passion and skills for internal customer problem solving/satisfaction
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!