SKILLS: Experience working within the highways sector, full cycle experience, Cost resourcing, Primavera P6, attending project start-up meetings
JOB ROLE: Looking for a hands on planner to start immediately, to work on a highways project based in the south west.
- Hold appropriate qualifications and ideally be a chartered member of the RTPI
- Have a significant experience of all aspects of spatial planning, with a working knowledge of national planning policy documents especially in regards to highways.
- Have the ability to update and create a programme, value, cost, CPI, SPI, write reports, included gravity planning.
- Experience of engaging, collaborating and communicating effectively with colleagues and staff at all levels and with different technical understanding to achieve a common goal and progress on objectives.
- Proven experience of successfully leading a diverse team, with the ability to identify and address team or individual capability requirements and gaps to deliver current and future work.
- Strong analytical skills to gather and use evidence to assess costs, benefits and risks to a wide range of delivery options when making business or commercial decisions.
- Willing to work flexible in a way that meets the needs of your work/life balance
- Establish and promote best practice in health, safety and environmental matters in conjunction with the SHQE department.
- Attend project start-up meetings.
If you are interested in this role, please call Anna at Rubicon consulting, on 0121 667 8637 or via email on email@example.com.