Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Advisor based in Cambridge on a Permanent basis
Our Client provides the solution of choice for fibre-optic connectivity.
Job specification: -
- Must be proactive and have a common-sense approach towards work.
- Ensuring overall compliance with the company’s OHSAS 18001 & ISO14001.
- Preparing risk assessments and method statements for site operations.
- Carrying out regular site inspections and reviewing practices to determine compliance with RAMS.
- Construction phase H&S audits.
- Promoting behavioural based H&S practices across the workforce.
- Preparation of RAMS, Toolbox Talks and Inductions.
- NEBOSH general certificate / Degree is desirable
- Experience of managing ISO Standards for HSQE
- Full knowledge of CDM regulations
- 5 years’ experience in the construction industry
- Must have Utility and or Civils experience
- Ability to clearly communicate issues to all stakeholders
- CSCS card
- SWQR Accredited (or willing to obtain this)
- A desire to progress and grow with the company
- Full Driving License
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!