Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Advisor based in the Nottinghamshire on a Permanent basis.
Job specification: -
Due to the location of our work within our Construction business unit, the successful candidate must be willing to travel.
- Raising the profile of Health, Safety and Environment on site.
- Adopting a “hands on” approach to coaching Health, Safety and Environmental best practises with everyone on site.
- Holding toolbox talks for operatives & managers.
- Undertaking accident and incident investigations to identify causes and opportunities for improvement.
- Completing online reports for each site visited with records of good practises seen, immediate corrective actions completed, and areas requiring attention with the agreed action and close out date; supported by photographs.
- Making general assessments of how sites and operatives are working and behaving in relation to Health, Safety & Environmental working practices.
- Upskilling managers in use of business documents and company procedures.
- NEBOSH General, Construction Certificate
- Must have previous construction / commercial build experience
- Accident Investigation & Behavioural Safety experience.
- Have a proactive approach
- Be able to work in a strong team environment
- Organise yourself & others workload
- Deliver clear information
: £35k – 37k + 25 days holidays (plus bank hols) + Car or allowance, Pension, Perks at Work, Medical Insurance (Plus much more)
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!