Health and Safety Advisor -
Our client is a large M&E firm specialising in fit outs for capital projects across the globe to include Data Centres.
This project is a data centre build and fit out based in Sweden.
The ideal candidate will have the relevant oversees experience to include either data centre fit outs or similar for example Pharmaceutical fit outs/ builds.
Working with the line management within the Business Unit to improve standards of health and safety and act as a catalyst for cultural change throughout all levels of the organisation.
• Provide a source of competent advice on health and safety matters;
• Provide assistance if required with specialist health and safety assessments i.e. noise assessments;
• Undertake inspections of company contracts, site, offices and depots;
• Provide briefing and coaching on implementation of company management systems;
• Provide both formal and informal health and safety training to all levels of the organisation/workforce;
• Participate in accident and incident investigations;
• Other duties as required to promote and improve the health and safety standards and performance of the organisation;
• Liaise with client / customer safety representatives;
• To be aware of business continuity processes via Line Manager.
Knowledge skills & experience
• Minimum NEBOSH Diploma;
• Environmental training/qualification (desirable).
A full training programme is available to reach these standards.
• Enthusiastic in promoting first class health and safety standards;
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team;
• Ability to work independently and autonomously;
• Ability to communicate and influence effectively with a range of people;
• Experience of delivering health and safety related training;
• Experience of accident and incident investigations.
All above attributes are ESSENTIAL unless otherwise stated.
If you are interested or know anyone who is please get in touch with Natalie on 0121 667 8637 or email me