HSE, SHEQ, QHSE, Health & Safety, SHES, H&S, Overhead Lines, Overhead Power, Cables, DNO, LV, 11kv, 33kv, NEBOSH, IOSH
We currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Health & Safety Advisor working for one of the biggest names within the industry.
The SHEQ Advisor will develop and manage the Company’s Health, Safety and Environmental programme, providing support and advice on HSE matters.
They must ensure that a best practice approach is taken in line with HSE requirements relevant to the development of our current business sectors of Overhead Lines/Jointing/Internal Mains and cable laying and civils.
- Conducting health and safety audits and risk assessments recommending remedial actions where necessary and ensuring that any actions arising are closed out;
- Proactively reviewing legislative documents and incorporating into safety management system;
- Promote a positive health, safety and environmental culture within the company;
- Lead investigations into any accidents and incidents, identify root cause and recommend appropriate remedial actions where required;
- Produce reports as necessary for management and operational business units.
DNO, Scottish Power, LV 11kv to 33kv OHL and Cables projects
NEBOSH / IOSH Qualified
Electrical Utilities experience
Should you be interested in more details, please feel free to give me a call or send me an e-mail.