Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Hardware Controls Lead based in Stafford on a 6 Month Contract.
The successful candidate will focus on the delivery of the Controls hardware solution that meets the project objectives with a focus on accurate planning, milestone adherence and accurate cost to complete estimation. The role requires coordination with engineering leads for technical compliance.
- Producing and defining the Project Implementation Strategy for review, agreement and implementation with the Engineering Manager and technical experts.
- Project documentation: responsible for the On Time Delivery of customer drawings and specifications, BOM/project material specification, factory assembly drawings, site assembly documentation, project calculation notes, as-builts and product Training
- Central Sourcing: Engineering validation of quotation reviews to maintain control of cost to the business and approval of contract variations from external suppliers. Engineering inspection & approval of new suppliers.
- Procurement: Support of procurement for advice during the manufacturing phase of project. Actively proposing strategies to enable the procurement process to start early where possible in order to mitigate potential project delays due to material lead time / supplier availability issues.
- Suppliers: Engineering validation of quotations and approval of contract variations from Suppliers. Answering all technical queries from suppliers under the guidance of technical experts.