Role: H&S Site Advisor
6 months with a view to extend
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be working on a number of Security Projects on Gas sites in the South East. You will need to be prepared to travel between two sites - 80 miles apart. Projects are in-between London and Norwich.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- National Grid background - Gas
- Similar site security upgrade experience
- SHEA GAS
- NEBOSH General
- Some of environmental qualification
- Experience in a similar role
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Substation experience
- Gas Experience
You will provide advice, conduct audits & inspections, attend site meetings & conduct investigations into incidents. Develop & implement strategies for continually improving safety standards. Produce, review & update project plans.
I’m free for a call or email me with your updated CV
Rubicon Consulting is fast becoming one of the leading providers
of highly skilled contract and permanent Engineering specialists in the UK.
We have one of the highest profile Engineering recruitment brands across all market sectors combined with the experience and reach that comes with over 70 years in technical recruitment.
Our combination of industry knowledge and technical expertise means we provide the best possible results every time!
- Design Engineers/managers
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineers
- Quantity Surveyors /Project and Managing QS's
- Bid/Tenders/proposals Engineers /managers
- Commission Engineers/managers
- Senior Authorised Person's/Managers
- Site Engineers/managers
- Health & Safety
- Project Controls/Planning
In the following sectors;
- Power Generation
- Oil & Gas
- Energy & Utilities
- Health & Safety
- Information Technology
- Management & Executive
Referral Scheme - Know someone who fits this job?
Refer them to us and you could land yourself £200 in the process