We are currently looking for an experienced H&S Advisor to join a contractor we are currently working with. The successful candidate will be responsible for the organisation, control & monitoring of the Health and Safety procedures for our client.
This role will be for an initial 3 month contract with the option to renew.
The role will include the following;
- producing Safe systems of work , risk assessments , COSSH assessments
- producing joint methodologies with the project team.
- Carrying out PGIs and ensuring site inspections are carried out with non conformance recorded and remedial actions closed out, producing comprehensive monthly HSE reports .
- Attending HSE meetings.
degree or equivalent qualification (desirable) membership of professional body IOSH,IEMA,CIBSE
The minimum requirement is NEBOSH and 5 years experience in safety management .
I’m free for a call on 0121 667 8637 or email me on
Rubicon Consulting is fast becoming one of the leading providers
of highly skilled contract and permanent Engineering specialists in the UK.
We have one of the highest profile Engineering recruitment brands across all market sectors combined with the experience and reach that comes with over 70 years in technical recruitment.
Our combination of industry knowledge and technical expertise means we provide the best possible results every time!
- Design Engineers/managers
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineers
- Quantity Surveyors /Project and Managing QS's
- Bid/Tenders/proposals Engineers /managers
- Commission Engineers/managers
- Senior Authorised Person's/Managers
- Site Engineers/managers
- Health & Safety
- Project Controls/Planning
In the following sectors;
- Power Generation
- Oil & Gas
- Energy & Utilities
- Health & Safety
- Information Technology
- Management & Executive
Referral Scheme - Know someone who fits this job?
Refer them to us and you could land yourself £200 in the process