Someone qualified and experienced in Water, Wastewater and Energy from Waste/THP Plant, with a solid engineering background, suited to ADB’s Project Profile who can provide advice, guidance, and support to all company personnel including Managers and engineers at all levels on all matters relating to Safety, Health and Environment (SH&E) in the workplace. To monitor and measure SH&E compliance at all locations. To assist in the setting of realistic objectives, goals and targets while enrolling all personnel into the process. Establish and maintain a culture that allows all individuals and teams to provide positive input into SH&E in their workplace. Ensure that leadership is always innovative, cutting edge, yet practical and compliant. To provide ADB with all aspects of Safety Health & Environmental support to ensure compliance to relevant legislation and company policies. To act as a focus in coordinating, communicating and supporting all locations in matters relating to SH&E.
- Manage all SH&E activities, training and processes and provide support to the construction and operations projects to ensure conformance to external accreditation and compliance to country specific legislation.
- Prepare and deliver SH&E training modules to all staff to continually improve knowledge of SHE matters relating to the business, e.g. construction risk etc.
- Conduct SH&E audits of management systems, internal and external, to gauge the level of compliance with current legislation.
- Conduct accident / incident investigations and reviews, which could impact on the company business profile, to ensure risks are reduced and standards are improved.
- Implement policies, procedures, documents and best practice to effectively and efficiently manage change in the business following introduction of new legislation, change in company risk profile, etc to ensure business compliance.
- Provide innovative initiative to continually improve business performance
- Engage in active personal development while assisting staff in their individual development.
- Ultimately responsible for timely delivery of all related matters ensuring continuous alignment with corporate strategies relating to SH&E in the workplace.
- Interacts freely and effectively with all people, both internal and external to the company. Working as a team player generating a professional and productive atmosphere.
- Compilation and analysis of SH&E incident data and information through Industry Safe and Lifeguard to ensure continuous improvement and development of best practice
- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Is comfortable working alone on a tough assignment
- Is seen as a team player, is co-operative and easily gains the trust and support of their peers
- Is easy to approach and talk and communicate to
- Is experienced and has a sound background in Water/Wastewater engineering throughout the UK
- Is a ‘Doer’ not just an ‘Advisor’
Water, Wastewater, Sewage.
If you are interested in any of the above, please respond via email and I will be in touch with further details.