Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Web developer based in Lisburn on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will work among a talented and motivated R&D team, applying technologies such as On-line Dissolved Gas Measurement (DGA), Bushing Measurement (Tan Delta and Capacitance), Partial Discharge (PD) detection (UHF & Electrical) and Fast Transient measurement.
- Design and implement web centric code from requirements to production release, through to post release support
- Investigate new technologies / methodologies to improve customer experience
Co-ordinate with the Product Owner, team members and other stakeholders to meet business objectives
- Collaborate on the planning and scoping of work to be delivered
- Degree level education in an Engineering or Scientific background or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in web development
- Proven experience using different front end and back-end web services / technologies (w/ portfolio)
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review
- Demonstrated ability to get complex projects across the line, to budget and quality targets
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!