Our Consultancy client is a billion-dollar global professional services company who specialise (amongst other areas) in dispute advisory and expert witness work. With nearly fifty offices across the US, Europe and Asia, our client is a multi-award winning business who are recognised as a genuine world-class operation.
As a result of continual growth, our client now seeks to appoint Forensic Planners with claims or delay analyst expertise to be based in either the UK or Doha. With a strong track-record in planning claims consultancy or expert witness work on major high-value disputes, or arbitrations, you will be employed by an organisation with a reputation as one of the premium global specialists in this type of work.
Your remit will therefore include the following: -
• Managing fee-earning assignments in respect of both live and retrospective planning & scheduling
• Liaising with both clients (and their legal representation) regarding dispute-related work
• Responsibility for producing expert-witness reports
• Conducting planning audits and preparing recovery schedules for major projects
• Pursuing / processing delay claims including;
o Advising clients on commercial strategy, risks and opportunities (planning related)
o Developing and writing claim particulars, including necessary factual research
You will therefore: -
• Be degree educated professional who is willing to gain further qualifications in areas such as Law, Arbitration and Mediation
• Be experienced in working with major projects across sectors including infrastructure, construction/built environment, power and transportation.
• Have a working knowledge of the legal principles, critical path analysis and practice of forensic delay and disruption.
• Have a strong knowledge of national and international industry standard construction contracts.
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Be someone with an analytical mind and professional approach to their work.
For the right person, this is an exceptional opportunity. You will join a dynamic business environment which will enable you to work with a world-class leader at the forefront of their market sector.