Our client is an established construction based in the Midlands covering projects for National Grid on Electric and Gas sides A vacancy has arisen for a Site Foreman to join their busy and growing team.
The ideal Site Foreman will have demonstrable experience within the construction industry, and experience within a site management role. As a Site Foreman you will be undertaking the day to day running of construction projects, as well as managing sub-contractors and checking on the quality and finishing of completed works.
Gas and Electrical sites for end client National Grid.
Due to the locations of this vacancy you must hold a full clean driving license and your own transport.
The ideal Site Foreman will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Demonstrable experience within the construction industry
- SHEA Gas or BESC & Persons
- Extension, conversion, renovation and new build experience is essential
- Experience of managing multiple construction projects with a value of work from £50,000 - £1'000,000
- Be able to read all construction drawings
- Ability to keep a project on schedule and deal with any problems that arise
- Possess basic IT skills
- Have flexibility and the ability to juggle priorities in a sometimes fast paced environment
- Possess a professional, polite and approachable manner
Your duties as a Site Foreman will include:
- All aspects of the day to day running of construction projects
- Dealing with managing multiple construction projects
- Understanding the company’s focus on delivering exceptional customer service
- Quantity surveying and material ordering
- Management of sub-contractors
- Liaising with architects, structural engineers and building control
- Completion of customer care issue
- Checking on the quality and finishing of completed works
- Attending daily/weekly site progress meetings
- Snagging and signing off completed works
- Reporting to the contracts manager
- Site administration
- Ensuring Health and Safety regulations are adhered to at all times
I’m free for a call or email me with your latest CV.
Rubicon Consulting is fast becoming one of the leading providers
of highly skilled contract and permanent Engineering specialists in the UK.
We have one of the highest profile Engineering recruitment brands across all market sectors combined with the experience and reach that comes with over 70 years in technical recruitment.
Our combination of industry knowledge and technical expertise means we provide the best possible results every time!
- Design Engineers/managers
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineers
- Quantity Surveyors /Project and Managing QS's
- Bid/Tenders/proposals Engineers /managers
- Commission Engineers/managers
- Senior Authorised Person's/Managers
- Site Engineers/managers
- Health & Safety
- Project Controls/Planning
In the following sectors;
- Power Generation
- Oil & Gas
- Energy & Utilities
- Health & Safety
- Information Technology
- Management & Executive
Referral Scheme - Know someone who fits this job?
Refer them to us and you could land yourself £200 in the process