Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Project Manager based in Warrington on a Permanent basis.
- Assuming responsibility for the management of project delivery outputs including programme, financial position, health safety, environmental performance and progress for all allocated schemes.
- The ability to interact in a professional manner with senior representatives of our clients.
- Competent with current H&S Legislation able to demonstrate a full understanding of CDM regulations.
- To ensure compliance with all company safety, environmental and quality systems.
- Liaise with client’s staff to ensure KPI’s are met or exceeded within budget constraints
- To manage the project team ensuring that each member has a clear set of objectives. To develop and motivate all team members.
- To assume responsibility of the financial performance of each project with overall responsibility for Profit/Loss on contracts undertaken
- To participate in monthly financial reviews for all projects with the Quantity Surveyor, ensuring that all Project Engineers have prepared accurate financial performance reports
- A strong contractual understanding ideally with NEC forms of contract
- Complete contract documentation
- Prepare estimates and quotations
- To develop in conjunction with the project planner a detailed project programme ensuring that it is maintained to drive the project to key deliverable milestones.
- Ascertain preliminary and detailed design/project requirements and solutions
- To closely liaise with other departments, such as tendering and design, to ensure resources are correctly allocated and client requirements are fully achieved.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with suppliers, specialist sub-contractors, in-house functions, site installations and construction teams
- Procurement of plant, materials and specialist subcontractors.
- Ensure that project resources are made available to attend/undertake factory site and works testing, commissioning and client training
- To ensure all contract documentation such as, “As built” drawings, Commissioning Manuals and Operation and Maintenance Manuals are prepared in line with the client specifications and timescales
- Project Management Qualification (PMP) or MRICS ( Project Management Pathway)
- Contracting background (Engineering)
- Experience of working with Fire Systems ( desirable)
- CSCS card
- Demonstrable experience of on Fire System projects - 2 years + ( desirable)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages, in particular MS Project
- A high level of diplomacy and customer focused
- Preferred but not essential - IOSH or CITB 5 Day Site Safety Management (SMSTS
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!