The Finance operation teams to provide reliable data on all projects. Analyst is in charge of ensuring that processes are in place and comply with the Company policies on research and development expenditure, and that there is consistency reporting of the expenditure to one particular site, HVDC Operation. Product Lines and Central research and development team.
SKILLS: (Finance, HDVC, Analyst, Research, development, financial analyst , ER, CIS )
The main responsibilities of this role will include the following:
• Control research and development spend by projects and by nature
• Support project managers to provide accurate costs to complete by project
• Ensure consistent reporting of research and development costs for the site
• Reconcile research and development project spend to spend by nature
• Provide research and development spend information to Site Management and Product Lines,
• Ensure that research and development projects are closed on a timely basis in SAP
• Invoicing of research and development costs to Technology
• Work with UK tax team to ensure that research and development tax credits are fully claimed
• Be involved in the audit of externally funded research and development projects
• Ensure compliance with company Policies on research and development
• Actively participate in the research and development process to make sure that is done in line with instruction and on time
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Part Qualified for a professional finance qualification.
- 3 years’ experience minimum in financial analyst position,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate in a clear/concise manner
- Works well under pressure and achieves deadlines
- Confidence/Assertiveness: strong influencing skills across various business functions
- Highly motivated
Please feel free to call me or send me an e-mail.