Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Finance Project Controller for a contract position based in Stafford.
The ideal candidate will have Finance Project Controlling experience, have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate in a clear/concise manner. The candidate will need to work well under pressure and achieves deadlines, as well as being confident and assertive.
Responsibilities : -
- PCA has an overall responsibility for project financials (reporting, controlling, coordinating) after tender phase. S/he is focus on transparency/accuracy of project margin
- Have full knowledge of movements regarding revenue, margin and cash. Ensure that such information is consistent, approved and reconcile with SAP. Consolidate, validate and forecast these financials,
- Prepare Project Financial summary (EAS, trading, billing) for Project review with significant input from Project Manager. Support PM who presents financial section during PR.
- Ensure accurate foreign exchange coverage through the project life
- Check, control and monitor movements in actuals and committed costs: identify and communicate overruns, support root cause analysis, interface with PM and relevant teams,
- Ensure that Cost at Completion are aligned with project assumptions,
- Build trading and billing plans
- Provide input on Risks, opportunities and claims valuation,
- Connect and coordinate with financial interfaces: Finance partners, Controllership, FP&A , CAS and external auditors
- Comply with our company-values and our internal environmental, health and safety regulations (EHS) and with the relevant organizational processes of the management system
- Degree or equivalent professional accounting qualification
- Good knowledge of SAP is essential
- Good excel skill and PowerPoint is essential
- An understanding of hedging principals
- Good analytical skill is essential
- A varied workload and demonstrate good time management to comply with deadlines
Please contact me on 0121 667 8638/ 07739 756 477 for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting has grown to become a leading recruitment company working in niche vertical markets and has a reputation for supplying specialist talent that is second to none.