Our client specialises in micro-duct and fibre optic deployment technologies for the Private and Public Sector.
Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Finance Admin Assistant for a contract position based in Oxford area.
- Works efficiently and calmly to tight deadlines or other stress factors that may arise
- Problem Solving
- Good organisation
- Good communication skills
- Good teamwork skills
- Part qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- An excellent academic background
- Pro-active and self-motivated with a solid work ethic, consistently achieving goals and meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated ownership of all aspects of the job
- Passion for excellence
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to travel throughout the UK
- Full Driving License
- Deal with accounts payable and manage
- Able to deal and organise invoices
- Able to communicate with suppliers in a clear and concise manor
- Analytical skill
- Data Management
- Highly Organised
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!