Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for Fibre Supervisors based in the Midlands on a Permanent Basis
Due to continued growth, our client is seeking Fibre Supervisors to join their team working on an ISP Project. They are also actively winning projects across the Midlands & UK.
- Maintain productivity objectives as set by the Fibre Manager
- Manage gangs on site for FTTH Fibre installations including management of subcontractors.
- Run full audits on site
- Manage the day to day health and safety on site
- Toolbox talks
- Co-ordinate, capture and present the financial sign-off for the completed works by the Sub-contractor to the Fibre Manager
- Update daily and weekly reports, reviewing them against the project delivery milestones, highlighting any risks that may have arisen to the Fibre Manager
- Ensure all post installation documents are completed and checked in accordance to the conditions of the project
- Technical understanding of fibre optic networks
- Familiarity with splicing, testing, and blowing
- Experienced with FTTH/FTTP
- HSEQ Aware
- CSCS/ECS card
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!