Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for 5x Fibre Supervisors based in Various Locations (East of England) on a Permanent Basis
Due to continued growth within their Northern Division they are currently looking to bring onboard an experienced Fibre Supervisor.
- Manage works in line with Programme
- Maintain productivity objectives as set by the Build Manager
- Manage gangs on site for FTTH Fibre installations including management of subcontractors.
- Run full H&S audits on site, ensuring compliance to NRSWA legislation
- Manage the day to day health and safety on site
- Toolbox talks
- Capture and document all changes to design and liaison with Commercial teams in relation to compensation events
- Co-ordinate, capture and present the financial sign-off for the completed works by the Sub-contractor to the Fibre Manager
- Update daily and weekly reports, reviewing them against the project delivery milestones, highlighting any risks that may have arisen to the Fibre Manager
- Ensure all post installation documents are completed and checked in accordance to the conditions of the project, including test results and as-builts
- Technical understanding of fibre optic networks
- Working at heights Experience/Qualifications:
- Familiarity with splicing, testing and blowing
- Experienced with FTTH/FTTP
- HSEQ Aware
- CSCS/ECS card
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!