Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for Fibre Supervisor based in Suffolk on a Permanent basis.
- Attending operational meetings
- progress reviews as well as work handover
- Manage all resources on site to ensure that projects are run within allocated budgets and timescales
- Conducting regular site Health & Safety checks on staff and sub-contractors as well as carrying out Site Safety briefings and Toolbox talks.
- As a Fibre Supervisor you will be required to supervise various driven end to end fibre projects (FTTP) including jointing, testing and installation (overhead and underground)
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- A background working on telecoms fibre networks
- Experience with ducting, cab erection & reinstatements
- Understanding of fibre cabling
- NRSWA Ticket
- SSMTS / CSCS
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Worked on BT openreach/ City Fibre/Giga Clear contracts
- Have knowledge of FTTP / FTTX or FTTH etc
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!