Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Fibre Project Manager based in Leeds on a Permanent basis.
Main Purpose of Job:-
The purpose of this role is to deliver the project objectives on time and within budget. Having responsibility for designing schedules, assessing risks, monitoring staff and sub-contractors, budgeting, and tracking progress.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities:-
- Ensuring Company compliance with health, safety and environmental legislation
- Responsible for overseeing the delivery of FTTP projects whilst working closely with civils management.
- Performing least cost analysis in determining project requirements.
- Organising, and implementation of all aspects of the civils works
- Responsible for ensuring that all splicing works are planned and managed according to service level agreements and that all targets are met
- Operational responsibility for multiple teams of Splicers & Gangs
- Your role will involve communicating the status of work in progress and an overview of the overall performance including forecasts and resources.
- Responsibility for communicating results to the client whilst establishing, developing, and maintaining positive customer relations.
- Track and communicate project status to the Management team through weekly reports.
- Facilitate weekly conference calls with contractors and suppliers to review goals and project progress.
Key Performance Indicators:-
- Delivery performance against the schedule
- Number of strikes
- Cost performance against the program requirements
- Team working skills
- Able to work under pressure and deliver results to a defined deadline
- Can-do attitude, self-motivated
- Attention to detail
- Analytical Thinking.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to connect with all levels within the company.
• Excellent knowledge of Cityfibre, Virgin Media, Openreach or other fibre networks
• Commercial awareness and previous experience in project accounting
• Ability to demonstrate experience and working knowledge of CDM Regulations
• Project management qualifications e.g.
• Degree Level or 7 years' Project Management experience gained within a telecommunication (or other suitable) environment. (Essential)
• Prince 2 Practitioner or APM (Desirable)
The Company reserves the right to, allocate responsibilities to you, which may result in a change of scope and nature of your job or to vary the responsibilities currently covered by this Job Description. Those responsibilities or variations will be allocated within the parameters of your skill level and ability.
The sucessful candidate will recieve 3% pension contribution, 30 days holiday inc bank holiidays and use of a company vehicle.
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!