Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Fibre Manager working on a project in Slough & Swindon.
Our client is seeking an experience Fibre Manager to join their team working on a FTTP project.
- Installation of telecoms FTTH infrastructure; including cabling, splicing, and testing.
- This includes working closely with our project teams, to ensure that technical requirements are understood and met.
- Ensure that operational programme requirements are delivered and that financial targets are realised, all in accordance with the requirements of our fibre installation Contracts. In addition.
- The Fibre Manager will mentor and develop our Fibre Supervisors and will establish and grow a directly employed fibre installation capability.
- To ensure that all work activities are carried out in a safe manner and in adherence to
Skill and Experience:
- Management Experience in delivering private and affordable projects and managing several complex developments concurrently
- Understanding of cost and value
- Understanding of programming
- Relevant Fibre and Telecoms training to current standards
- Computer literacy
- Management techniques
- Ability to use initiative, confident
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Good standard of English
- Have industry experience.
- Worked on FTTP Projects.
- Network knowledge or background
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!