Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Fibre Delivery Manager - FTTP based in Lowestoft on a Permanent Basis.
A fast-growing and exciting Ultrafast Broadband provider based in Lowestoft are looking for a Delivery Manager.
You will be managing projects to connect fibre to the homes across Lowestoft ensuring they are completed in a timely manner and to specification.
You will be responsible for driving the efficiency of engineering teams making sure that projects are delivered on time and to the right quality.
The company puts a strong impetus on people coming with the right attitude. They are looking for someone who is keen to learn, self-disciplined and motivated
• Manage Civils / PIA / Openreach / Cabling / Splicing activities
• Lead teams of engineers on-site ensuring H&S / Quality of work is adhered to
• Track "homes connected" against weekly and monthly targets
• Ensure compliance with the design and specification
• Delivery sites on-time and on-budget
• Identify ways to reduce cost, improve service and manage quality
• Knowledge of NRSWA / Street works / Noticing
• Liaise with Civils / Cabling contracts to ensure projects are delivered correctly If you are interested in this role, can recommend anyone, or require further information please do not hesitate to contact Drew Derry on (phone number removed) or via email on
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!