We are looking for an Estimator to come and work on various cabling projects throughout the UK on projects ranging from 11KV-33KV for ICP’s, DNO’s and substation works.
Some of the candidate’s responsibilities will be as below:-
- Prepare cost budgets and cost estimates for new contracts
- Keep existing contracts up to date, including making amendments, providing new cost estimates, and maintaining communication with the client
- Adhere to company standards and guidelines when analysing and providing estimations; focus on maximising profit and customer satisfaction, while minimising any potential risks to the company
- Prepare detailed, well-written proposals for each client, adhering to client guidelines while offering competitive and comprehensive cost estimates, and including supplementary documentation
- Maintain relationships with existing clients keeping a sales-minded attitude, and seek out and build relationships with new clients
- Work with contracts manager and design team to help with development, innovation, and creativity on client projects
- Keep detailed records of all estimation documentation, including site assessments and contract terms; update any existing contracts immediately upon agreement of new terms with client
- Prepare and submit financial documents
If this position is of interest to you or anybody you know please contact me to discuss further.