Our client is looking for a Estates and Business performance manager, during this role you will be looking at all aspects of the facilities management service. You will ensure that Contractual commitments are met, good relationships are established and business growth opportunities are realised.
You will ensure that any issues that arise are resolved covering a wide range of properties across London and South coast.
The health and safety aspects of the role is to ensure that the health centre is a safe environment for all staff, patients and visitors and you will also have to make sure that everyone is aware of what responsibilities they have.
The ideal candidate will be able to review the building FM reports produced by the contractors to clarify any issues and then produce the monthly board reports.
The ideal candidate will have to attend management meetings and be a representative of our client, be the face for the tenant’s representative for each property and the property management if applicable.
The main responsibilities of this job will be
- To oversee the delivery of a fully contracted operational service to all facilities in accordance with the contract obligations and to ensure that the standards are met to the service requirement.
- To oversee and co-ordinate a wide range of services, ensuring that the work complies with specified standards and is delivered to meet quality, timescale and cost objectives, such services include:
- An engineering asset and property management service
- Maintenance of fire and safety systems
- Planned preventative maintenance services
- Management of the utilities and service infrastructure, including local distribution and connections of; water supply, electricity & gas, sewerage and drainage.
- Energy management
- To liaise with the tenant organisations to ensure a smooth fit with the services and in particular to ensure that the tenant organisations are fully aware of their obligations for each site with regards to cleaning and other regimes.
- To develop strong management links and good relationships with providers so that any issues can be resolved quickly and satisfactory.
- To proactively review performance and highlight any issues for immediate action.
- To carry out customer satisfaction surveys
- To apply penalty deductions on the provider as applicable
- To review disaster plans/ utility contingency conservation plans.
- To head the service reports and provide monthly operational reports
If you think you are right for this role, or you would like more information then please do send across your latest CV to email@example.com or I am free for a call on 0121 667 8637 Please ask for Lilian.