To oversee and coordinate a wide range of FM services ( which are primarily hard services), ensuring work complies with specified standards and is delivered to meet quality, timescale and cost objectives, such services to include:
- an engineering asset and property management service
- protection of fire and safety systems
- planned preventative maintenance services
- supervision of the utilities and check infrastructure, including local distribution and connections of: water supply, electricity & gas, sewerage and drainage.
- energy management.
Working individually as well as a member of the team so that contractual commitments are met, good relations are established and business development is realised.
3 - 6 months contract
START DATE: ASAP
- Willing to travel UK Wide as and when required
- Confident using MS office
- Identifying possible problems before they occur and using innovative solutions.
- Qualified engineer experienced in mechanical and electrical building systems: NVQ 17th Edition.
- Min 5 years experience of FM services management
- Prior experience of PFI / PPP / LIFT