We currently have an exciting new opportunity for an Engineering Resource Planner working for one of the biggest names within the industry.
JOB OVERVIEW / PURPOSE
• To ensure effective programmes are in place for all engineering activities.
POSITION IN ORGANISATION
• Reports to the Engineering Design Manager
• Supports Engineering Managers on day to day basis in development and updating of Engineering programmes.
SCOPE OF JOB
• To produce detailed engineering programmes from overall project programmes and do monthly/Weekly reviews with Engineers.
• To identify resource requirements and identify and communicate all risks relating to achievements of programme milestones.
• To report current project status, resource utilisation capacities and limitations to ensure project engineering resources can meet current and future business plans.
• Provide engineering resource statistics and progress data to support Engineering Managers and Update GRM(Global Resource Management Tool ).
• Provide Work to do Lists for Engineers and constantly monitor Progress of work
• Review Engineering Budgets and provide Engineering Forecast.
• Support preparation of Engineering Monthly Report.
DIMENSIONS & LIMITS OF AUTHORITY
• Signatures authority in line with Divisional Signature Protocol.
• HNC / HND / Degree in Engineering or related discipline.
• Approximately 5 years programme management experience within Construction industry/Energy Industry
• Previous experience of project planning tools e.g. Microsoft and Primavera would be advantageous.
• Commercially aware and experience working with SAP preferable.
• Hands on experience with Microsoft Office Software.
Should you be interested in more details, please feel free to give me a call me or send me an e-mail.